Study in Russia
Grenada, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,
Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the 2020-2021 academic year
The Embassy of the Russian Federation in these countries with residence
in Georgetown, Guyana, has launched the Scholarships Campaign to select candidates eligible to study in Russia for the academic year 2020-2021.
Note: Any scholarship covers tuition and basic accommodation.
Travel expenses are covered by the sending party.
The first stage of the selection process will be carried out by this Embassy
in cooperation with local authorities in June 2020.
Nationals of Guyana, Grenada, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Republic
of Trinidad and Tobago wishing to apply for a scholarship may do so by June 30, 2020, by filling in an online form and attaching copies of their scanned documents in accordance with the list at https://future-in-russia.com/
Applicants will be evaluated first of all by their average grades on subjects related to their field of study indicated in the application form.
Applicants who do not speak Russian will study the language in Russia during the first academic year before moving on to their essential higher education program.
Stage 1. Filling in the application form until June, 30, 2020
- Register yourself at https://future-in-russia.com/.
- Fill in all the required fields in the application form.
You may choose up to six universities by order of preference.
You may choose up to two universities in Moscow and Saint Petersburg (in each city) and up to three universities in one Federal District.
- Do not tick the (Russian) “compatriot” status if you do not have Russian citizenship.
- Attach copies of your scanned documents in accordance with the list:
- passport biodata pages (must be valid at least until 1 March 2022);
- one your photo (passport form);
- secondary (for undergraduates) or higher education
(for postgraduate studies) certificate;
- academic record;
- medical certificate of good health to the effect that its bearer can study in the Russian climate; basic medical tests depending
on the chosen field of study (dated after June, 1, 2020);
- HIV negative certificate (dated after June, 1, 2020);
- Any other document the applicant may deem useful for her/his evaluation (download in the section «Other documents»).
Stage 2. Review of the documents and evaluation in July 2020
Upon preliminary review of the application and documents, the Embassy staff
will contact you through https://future-in-russia.com/ to provide further guidance.
Note: You may be invited to undergo an interview.
Once all applications are finalized and reviewed, the Embassy will choose the brightest applicants and forward their personal files to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Note: All documents to be submitted to this Embassy in originals or hard copies should be legalized at the national MFA
or apostilled by respective national authorities and translated into Russian.
Note: If you were not selected for scholarship but you still wish to study,
you may apply to Russian universities directly.
In this case, tuition fees apply in addition to travel expenses.
For additional information: https://future-in-Russia.com/files/en/FutureinRussia.pdf